Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fill



Took a drive up on Monday afternoon to discover that about 1/2-1/3 of the cut had been filled with more sand due. Nothing happened Tuesday but today ( Wednesday) after work I dashed up to the block in the hopes that there had been something going on to discover that most of the cut is now filled. It's been raining on and off all day so I've been told. The large digger is gone and there is now only a small bobcat parked on site. When I arrived there were 2 small sand piles in the garage area, obviously not enough sand to fill the cut and the rest was done. The guy was busy on his mini roller machine compacting away.
As I took my photos a truck arrived with what I would assume is the final load of sand so that the garage section can be completed. Yippee

In this photo you can see the drop down to the road on the main street which will be along the side of our house.

No comments: